Kids Cooking Lessons Instructor Manual--Digital Download
Kids Cooking Lessons Instructor Manual includes our Kids-Cooking-Activities.com lessons with a section for each age group. The book is designed to give teachers the opportunity to have a structured curriculum for teaching kids how to cook. Along with all of our kids cooking lessons we've also included in the book:
- Cook and learn about food worksheets
- Activities to do in the kitchen
- Cooking quizzes
- A Review of what was learned in each section
- Tips on teaching in groups
- Filler ideas when you're waiting for your lessons to cook
- BONUS: When you've finished our four lesson levels move on to our 10 Basic Cooking Lessons
Kids Cooking Lessons Instructor Manual includes our Kids-Cooking-Activities.com lessons with a section for each age group.
The book is designed to give teachers the opportunity to have a structured curriculum for teaching kids how to cook. Receive all of our kids lessons in the Assistant Chef, Chef in Training, Junior Chef and Senior Chef levels along with added teaching tips, quizzes, worksheets and more. Plus once you've finished the Senior Chef level move on to a bonus section with our 10 Basic Cooking Lessons.
Most of our readers enjoy having both the Instructor and Student manuals because the instructor manual is more in-depth with teaching tips and ideas and geared toward the teacher as well as having all the answers included within the workbook pages. Whereas the student manual is geared to the child and has all the workbook pages ready for them to fill out.
Kids Cooking Lessons Included:
- 1 Toddler in the kitchen lesson
- 13 Assistant Chef Lessons
- 13 Chef in Training Lessons
- 14 Junior Chef Lessons
- 8 Senior Chef Lessons
- 10 Basic Cooking Lessons
This Instructor Manual is included in our Teacher's Curriculum Set.
See more information on our Kids Cooking Lesson Student Manual.
Digital Download will be available after checkout.
View this product in our store. 8 1/2" x 11" -149 pages
These Cooking Learning Ebooks are Perfect For:
- Kids who love to cook
- Parents who want to teach kids about cooking and good nutrition
- Home school families
- Childcare providers
- Youth group leaders
- Girl scout/Boy scout leaders
- Anyone who wants a planned curriculum or ideas for teaching kids to cook
- After school activities program
- Kids Summer Camps