Kids Cooking Lessons Student Manual--Digital Download
Kids Cooking Lessons Student Manual includes our Kids-Cooking-Activities.com lessons with a section for each age group. The student manual is geared towards children and includes workbook pages and quizzes within the lessons. We've compiled all our kids cooking lessons into one easy to read e-book including a section for each age group. This e-book is designed to give you and your family, friends, organizations, youth groups or homeschool groups a fun hands on cooking experience in the kitchen.
This manual benefits be used alongside the Instructor's Manual.
Most of our readers enjoy having both the Instructor and Student manuals because the instructor manual is more in-depth with teaching tips and ideas and geared toward the teacher as well as having all the answers included within the workbook pages. Whereas the student manual is geared to the child and has all the workbook pages ready for them to fill out.
What's Included in the Kids Cooking Lessons Ebook
- Activities to do in the kitchen
- Cooking quizzes
- A Review of what was learned in each section
- Tips on teaching in groups
- Filler ideas when you're waiting for your lessons to cook
- BONUS: When you've finished our four lesson levels move on to our 10 Basic Cooking Lessons
Kids Cooking Lessons Included:
- 1 Toddler in the kitchen lesson
- 13 Assistant Chef Lessons
- 13 Chef in Training Lessons
- 14 Junior Chef Lessons
- 8 Senior Chef Lessons
- 10 Basic Cooking Lessons
Available as a digital download, you will get instant access to the materials after checkout.
What are readers have said:
I love the outlay and it looks easy to use even for me (I don't really enjoy cooking much and really just get in the kitchen, do what I have to and get out). I have been worried about how I am going to teach my kids this important lesson of life and so this course of yours is very exciting to me.
What do people love about our ebooks?
We have so much valuable information and recipes on our site that our readers, kids, teachers and parents can get overwhelmed. Our Kids Cooking Activities Ebooks make it easier and convenient to have a printable ebook available that has no ads and easy to teach with. I've used them myself in teaching and have added thoughts and suggestions to help you in teaching.
These Ebooks are Perfect For:
- Kids who love to cook
- Parents who want to teach kids about cooking and good nutrition
- Home school families
- Childcare providers
- Youth group leaders
- Girl scout/Boy scout leaders
- Anyone who wants a planned curriculum or ideas for teaching kids to cook
- After school activities program
- Kids Summer Camps
143 pages-8 1/2" x 11"